Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho) is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. Ortho serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
With a history of more than 75 years, Ortho is a pioneer in life-impacting advances in diagnostics. Worldwide across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks and labs, Ortho’s high-quality products and services enable health care professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions. Headquartered in Raritan, NJ, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics has approximately 4,300 employees serving customers in more than 120 countries.
Ortho is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People, who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help Ortho grow their leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people, who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
Ortho’s purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. They do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines them. It’s the Ortho difference.
Ortho is an independent company, sponsored by The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms. The company's executive leadership team has extensive diagnostic experience and a strong heritage of driving market change and innovation. Ortho is a strong brand with solid positions in attractive, growing segments and regions.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking key account manager in India
Serves as the KAM (Key Accounts Manager) for Direct Accounts Business
Accounts Sales Turnover:
• Sell Franchise products within nominated range of Accounts, leverage all franchises and Gateway to augment selling efforts.
• Implement effective account coverage.
• Provide customers with innovative service arrangements which build, customer loyalty.
• Provide customer support on inventory, within company guidelines.
• Manage commercial transactions of buying & selling as per company guidelines.
Account Receivables Management:
• Build and execute a sound system of updating the direct accounts on their receivable status.
• Ensure proper documents are handed over to the direct accounts through collection agents.
• Ensure that collection agents regularly visit direct accounts and weekly update is available on receivable and collection status.
• Quarterly accounts are reconciled.
Team Work (Internal Clients):
• Submit territory reports by due date, Report to include qualitative and quantitative information on customer feedback, competitor activity and relevant market issues to support business development.
• Maintain up-to-date customer record; ensure that all information in the account data base are available, complete, and updated including data on surgical procedures.
• Preferably Management Degree from a premier business school
• An experience of minimum 0-3 years would be preferred.
• Preferably from Hospital Business, Accounts Business or Institutional Sales.
• Preference to Doctors or Medical professionals.
• Preference to local candidates.
At Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, we are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing. Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Ortho a place to grow your career.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.